Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Shaven Wookie

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I havent visited this site in ages...I even forgot that I sent in some Shaven Wookie quotes...*L*

    I'm a shaving Wookie I am
    Shaven Wookie I am, I am
    I found me a bic next door
    it has shaved seven times before
    and everyone used to be so very hairy
    but now they're all stubble and nicked
    cause I'm a Shaven Wookie I am
    Shaven Wookie I am I am
    Shaven Wookie I am....
    (second Wookie, same as the first
    a little bit hairier and whole new bic...)

    "Governor Tarkin, I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board. I should have known I'd find you shaving vader's Wookie."
    --Leia, From an early draft of ANH

    "What is your name?"
    "King Arthur of Camelot."
    "What is your quest?"
    "To seek out the Holy Grail."
    "What is the airspeed velocity of a Wookie?"
    "Well, that depends. Is it a hairy Wookie or a Shaven Wookie?"
    "Uh, I don't know...AAAHHHHHHH!!!"
    --rough draft of Monty Python & The Holy Grail

    Shaven Wookie... biggrin




    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    too bad ya can't click upon any of the threads they have......

    ------------------
    Ambivalent Obsessions
    ~Ignotum Per Ignotius~

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's a few affiliated sites to this place as well..I did a search on Google anf found a whole lot more than I imagined..

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I shave my wookie..
    Yes I do..
    It saves me money..
    No need for shampoo..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *LMAO* ahhh those are funny! thanks TLB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •